Re: Clipboard in gnome

I'm not familiar with any of the clipboard applications you mention, although the standard copy/cut/paste stuff works in GNOME without any modifications from what you probably already do, i.e. control+x to cut, control+c to copy and control+v to paste. Orca itself does not have its own clipboard application, but GNOME itself has the expected functionality as far as I know.

~Kyle