Re: check for existence of file

On 1/8/23 19:44, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Tim here.  Git does particularly poorly with large binary files
(like a .ISO file), so I'd hesitate to reach for that as a solution.

My point was simply for the modified bash file to be tracked in Git
instead of having multiple e-mails in this thread with the wget CMD that
the OP was using! :)

--
John Doe