Re: Accessible front ends for Pleroma?

I first got pipenv installed using pip3.9 on slint then installed toot.
To run toot, I do pipenv shell first then run toot.  I haven't joined
mastodon yet I need to figure that out.  Nearest server to me appears to
be cheeseburger.social but I have to research that server.  What I don't
know and maybe it is possible is how to configure toot so it also gets
access into pluroma as well.
I used pipenv install toot to install toot.  I couldn't do it with spi on
slint since it needed packages slint hasn't yet got and a version of
beautifulsoup which is old on slint.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.