Re: Accessible front ends for Pleroma?

Oh it sounds like you want something like an app rather than a web front end for a server. Sorry I misunderstood your question. Pleroma as I recall can use anything that Mastodon can use as a client. That said, desktop clients for these things tend to be harder to find. It appears to be easier to find phone apps. On a desktop, your best bet may be the website of the server you join. Most phone apps, at least on Android, appear to work with Talkback pretty well, though it's worth noting that although I run my own Friendica server, which does have Mastodon/Pleroma compatibility, I haven't tried a lot of the Android apps just yet, as I find that the website serves my needs well enough here, but of course your mileage may vary, especially if you're trying to join a Pleroma server, which can have any number of front-end web services. I still recommend trying the various clients you see, and look at the client list for Mastodon as well, since the API's that clients use are said to be the same for both.

~Kyle