Re: Konsole progress/any good alternatives?

That surprises me a lot as to how it's set up,the part about the boundaries being the biggest one.

I did take a look at the code briefly and got lost about three lines in.I get what's going on since you outlined the issues. I'm really,really wishing for well commented code however, and not really wanting to dig through for tiny tiny things that fix those issues that aren't clear