Re: Konsole progress/any good alternatives?

I've no clue where to start or the smarts to get anywhere with it at all, my knowledge of how things interact with Orca starts and ends with ..is exposed to Orca, past that I've zero clue how to get anything to speak to/with/via Orca at all. I know what should be happening, sure, but...

This is one of the big things with KDE, aside from the dialogs which are also being worked on. KDE is a fantastic desktop IMO and once those issues get ironed out and work with Orca, then it'll pretty much be worth using on a daily basis for a lot more folks