Fegora (was Re: TDSR?)

Looking at the Kickstart files that build Fegora, it looks like it will do what we were trying to do with Vinux before Luke was no longer able to work with it. The idea at that time was to merge Vinux and Sonar projects and to move the resulting merged project to a Fedora base. And it appears that this is pretty much what is now Fegora. I see a lot going on here that is similar to what those of us who worked with both Vinux and Sonar at that time were trying to accomplish.

~Kyle