Re: TDSR?

So neither tdsr nor yasr will land in Slint 15.0...

... which already includes speech-dispatcher, espeakup, speechd-up, speechd-el,
emacspeak, brltty, and of course orca so can be used on the console as in
graphical environments (main included are MATE and LXQt) and switch back and
forth between console and graphical without losing speech.

I would be glad to anyone testing the slint-15.0 release candidate 2, ISO
available here:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/iso/
Please read first:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/README-rc2
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html#_install_slint
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/iso/README-alt.iso

If you like it you will not have to reinstall when the "official release" ISO
will be available in a very few days. On the other hand if major bugs are found
I will provide another ISO, else, just update the installed packages to pravide
fixes will be enough.

Best,
Didier
--