Re: Impossible to know sender info

Hello,

and from an accessibility perspective (from my point of view) it would
be nice, if in the subject field could be written blindlinux or
something like that, so an average blind user could quickly determine,
what is and from where is a mail, simular like majority of other
mailing lists have been set.

hope, that I was clear, thanks.

best regards,
Jožef