Impossible to know sender info

Hi all,

I understand why the names and e-mail addresses were stripped to prevent
spams...
Note that I'm not arguing the reasoning behind that move.

With this current set up, it is impossible to know to whom I'm replying to.

Some other lists that I'm using including lists from this domain do not
have this restriction and I would like to see if there is not an
alternative/possibility to bring back name and e-mail from senders while
maintaining the viability of this list?

--
John Doe