Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

That whole idea of we should be grateful for whatever crumbs we get needs to die.

----- Original Message -----
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Didier Spaier <didier@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx, Milan Zamazal <pdm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:35:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

> I am not bashing anyone.
And who Said fedora is providing anything whatsoever for me at all?
Of course, i get asked by the general Linux users group sharing this
article to defend the limited thinking of a so  called professional,
because
of course everyone sharing a label with him can access just because he
can.
the very willingness  to cut this person some slack as a token
representation of red hat's desire to projectively stereotype is part of why
actual inclusion is problematical.
I am expected to know him, because he is represented to personify my
accommodation needs...and. he. does. not.
The fact it is free is  completely unimportant.