Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

That is not surprising.  Great example of innovative thinking.
However, for all the Linux energy, there are almost no efforts to say raise the Linux profile for say website testing and the like. There are still companies who expect one to be using jaws, and that one need not test in Linux at all.