Re: OT: alexandria.org

Given that it's a pretty new project, this would be an ideal time for folks to send them feedback.

I found this on their about page:

"Please contact us at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to get involved, want to support this initiative or have any questions."

    This definitely looks promising, and I'll most likely share some feedback there, since although their code is hosted on a Microsoft website where I neither have nor want an account, they do take all kinds of feedback, suggestions and questions at an email address that anyone who has an email account can use.

Kyle