Re: getting started with Liblouis

Yay!  Thank you very much!  I'm not in a great rush on this, so this is cool indeed!

Al

On 3/17/22 09:57, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Hi Al and All,

I have tried to build liblouisxml pulled from git master (Debian source files).

Bad news: build failed on Slint64-14.2.1, some of the components being too old.

Good news: build succeeded on Slackware64-15.0 (building box for the upcoming
slint64-15.0), so a package for Slint64-15.0 is ready.

Unfortunately it can't be used on Slint64-14.2.1 as the programs lbx_devonly
and, more importantly xml2brl can't run because there the glibc version is not
the same as on 15.0

So, please be patient: this stuff (included all dependencies) will be shipped in
Slint 64-15.0.

Thanks to John for liblouisxml and to Samuel to have maintained it during the
last 11 years.

Cheers,
Didier
--