Re: Voting: Which game would you like to have on Linux?

Hi,

in fact, AudioGo was actually started as a Windows project, and was even
made upto a pretty usable state, even though without an official release.

In the mean time, though, there is a better option to play Go for blind
people on Windows.

Go was officially added to QuentinC's Playroom:

https://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic84196

Personally, I find this very exciting, even though unfortunately, Linux
is not supported as of now.

I've attended a discussion about its support:

https://qcsalon.net/en/forum6/topic89635

And while I see bots most likely won't make it into the web version, I
hope Aminiel will add at least a P2P version soon.

AudioGo will at least be still relevant.

Btw, are you interested in the game?

I'm trying to compose a blind Go community:

https://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic93196

Without a lot of success, eh, XD but someone appears from time to time,
so I believe we might be able to make up for a blind go tournament one day.

After all, there was an Othello tournament on Playroom in the past,
which I attended, and had a lot, lot of fun in a very exciting match.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 27. 2. 2022 o 22:24 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):