Re: Voice assistant on Linux?

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for that one, I am also looking at Google assistant and/or Alexa.

I have 3 echo devices in my home, yes, I love my Linux, but considder myself a pragmatist. I use what works. Wether it be open or proprietary. As long as it does what I need it to do, bob's your uncle, I'll go right ahead and use it.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint machine