Voice assistant on Linux?

Hi all,

I was just curious, on the Mac we have Siri, in Winbloat they have Cortana and on the ChromeBook they have Google's voice assistant.

Do we have anything reasonably good?

I have heard Youtube videos where people built Voice assistants using their Linux machines, is any of this available for install and use?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint machine