Re: Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Personally, I don't see the point of the Hard Utterances.  These are sentences strung together without any punctuation, the kind of thing that you normally wouldn't expect to come across and which one wouldn't expect a TTS to deal with gracefully anyway.

For me the point was to see just how gracefully it does handle such sentences, which although not necessarily found in books and such, are found in everyday life, in typos, grammatical errors, misspellings, even intentional literary styling that can't necessarily be accounted for easily. I must say that although it did very badly as expected, I've heard much worse.

~Kyle