Teamtalk and Linux

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to use a TT client from the Linux machine without running a Windows VM?

If I had a choice, I'd prefer doing so from a console, but I know you can't always have your cake and eat it to.

Yes, I'm in a GUI at the moment, but am doing some actual work, for a change.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint machine using Thunderbird