Re: Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Well, Kyle, interesting reading, however, I for one think if "fall back" were a requirement, it would solve many of our text only browser access. As far as xvfb, I think some1 with graphical access must setup buttons you would need to click to play a particular item. As an example, I wish I could run xvfb to Zoom meetings. But considering its interactive, including a possible password, well. Years ago I had another similar application like xvfb but I cannot find it? I think it began with a double+a?
Chime