Revisiting Twitter clients

Hi all,

I find myself often starting the PC and just doing what I needed to do without starting an XSession at all.

Quickly editing a document using, in my case, Nano, simply because I actually like it for being simple, easy and effective. Maybe playing some music, and now that I've figured it out, reading my mail using alpine.

Is there a reasonably good TUI Twitter client that doesn't rely on any kind of XSession?

I know this has been discussed but, since stuff change so darn fast in tech, and particularly in the FOS world, maybe there's something new to say on the topic.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint console using Alpine