Re: Looking for good radio software

Oh OK. Since I haven't used any of the software you mentioned at the start of the thread, and you did mention you wanted to listen to music, I naturally went to the Pithos client because it's what I use most for that purpose. If you're paying for Spotify already, do continue using its client. As for listening to radio stations, I am most familiar with the Tunein app that I use on Android devices, especially since the premium subscription comes with the Scribd subscription I already have for listening to audiobooks. If you're OK with listening in a browser tab, the website works pretty well here, and it even gives you a list of your local radio stations, or allows you to select stations from around the world.

https://tunein.com/

I was able to listen to a local station here without an account. If something more like playing through mpv is your thing though, I couldn't get that to work. I did find RadioTray and StreamTuner available and at least somewhat working. StreamTuner has a Tunein plugin available, but I couldn't get it working. Other radio station database websites seem to work better, but I do get some odd errors from some of them. But hopefully one of these will work for you.

~Kyle