Looking for good radio software

Hi all,

I'm looking for either a good radio station database, GUI or TUI is irrelevant, or software the likes of Tapin radio for Windows, Tunein Radio for iOS, or "My Tuner Radio" for the Mac.

It really looks to me like I'm using the MacBook less and less every day. I'm unfortunately one who likes listening to music while working, and this is the one piece of software to complete my environment.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint machine using Thunderbird