Accessibility of out of band management interfaces for servers, Proxmox or TrueNas Scale?

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking of building a server for virtualization and to serve as a NAS at home. I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with any of the following?

1. I'm thinking of using either TrueNas Scale or Proxmox as the base OS. Does anyone know how accessible their web UIs are with a screen reader?would 2. One advantage of server-grade hardware is the ability to manage it remotely via management software like iLo by HP and iDRAC by Dell. Does anyone know if those options are accessible at all?

Thanks