Re: Configuring ratpoison

This is a good application: though  I could not have my ALT-F1 nor
Alt-F3 to work. I got around that limitation by just binding my
frequently used applications with bind key exec path and I was done.

Thanks Storm for this adjustment. I am on Arch. I think this is now my
primary window manager for this year.