Re: Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

I have the J4 from Think Penguin.  https://thinkpenguin.com ; It's a 13-inch Clevo laptop with 8 gb ram and 250, or so, gb ssd.  I ordered it with Trisquel 9.0 GNU/Linux, but they'll put in anything you say.  They set up my initial user as I'd asked, so, there was no trouble with my first use.  Machines from ThinkPenguin are set up to work with fully-free distros, like Debian, Trisquel, and the like, but they'll run anything.  I'm now using Fedora 35, with the linux-libre kernel, and it's working fine, almost.  I find that the machine will use about 25% of battery while sleeping about 12 hours.  I have contacted ThinkPenguin support, on this, but have not yet heard anything. To sum up:  TP are great at making the sale, but follow-up could be better.

Cheers,

Dave  H.