Re: Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

Hi,
Hypra provides 14 inch machines, with Debian and all set for accessibility (-Orca, good voice, Mate desktop, Firefox, Libreoffice, Thunderbird, etc). They provide also a high human support to learn and maintain the machine. Just the machine is not powerfol (NL51GU for 15 inch).

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization