Re: looking for accessible music library app

Of course we can run Musicbrainz and such. But the filesystem organization method will allow organizing files and directories in whatever way we want, even if it's based on information that is not available from Musicbrainz or a similar service, or even information that cannot be put into tags. Library databases are actually quite limited in what they can sort on and how they organize music. Best I've seen is genre, artist, album, title, maybe release year, and then there's "all songs" or similar. Nothing matches based on country or continent and other external information that is never put into tags.

~Kyle