Is it easy to install Voxin voices on Slint?

Hi Friends,

How easy is it for a Linux beginner to install and customize the Voxin voices from Oralux.org to work smoothly with orca? I am tempted to buy two of them, but I am afraid to find the installation to be too complicated. I could not see any installation instructions on their website. I assume they would send instructions in an email after purchase.

Is the Voxin addon very stable? I could not really judge the quality because the samples they give are ultra extremely short, less than six seconds. Each voice just says its name. This is not enough to judge how it would be in reading pages or even books.

Anyway, If any of you had tried the Voxin voices, please let me know about the difficulties I may encounter if I try to install them, and any other comments.

Cheers,

Ibrahim