Re: What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Also, saying Emacs does too much is like saying or desktop environment does
too much. Of course your DE is gonna have a calendar, calculator, text
editor, web browser, email progrm, chat app, all that. It's just that Emacs
fluidly combines them all into a single paradym to get used to, so that you
can even, say, run a command on a file in Dired. I use this with Pandoc to
convert books to HTML for reading on my NLS EReader. I just find the file,
then do
!
it asks what command I want to run:

pandoc -o output-file.html

and it returns: (output succeeded with no output).
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx