Re: What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Hi Ibrahim and All,

no Micro is not provided by Slint (yet). I learned its existence today <smile>.

I have built flatpak and pipe-viewer and also its GUI gtk-pipe-viewer (not fully
accessible, but nice).

It took me more time than anticipated, but expect a big batch of updates for
Slint tomorrow (37 packages, including the many dependencies of file viewer).

I did some reading and tests with flatpak, and wouldn't recommend to use that,
especially if space on disk is a concern.
Worth reading about that:
https://ludocode.com/blog/flatpak-is-not-the-future
However, "chose promise, chose due" as we say here, a flatpak package will be
available for Slint users tomorrow.

Cheers,

Didier