Re: Fedora and virtual machines not starting

I had very bad experience with Fedora 35 mate a couple of days ago too. I installed it on an external media, SD disk and had serious accessibility problems. I lost speech during installation. I also lost speech during update. I could not get braille to work with it at all, and It also screwed up my laptop bios start up options.

I do not know if earlier versions of Fedora are any better in terms of accessibility. I would not recommend it for beginners like myself.

Cheers,

Ibrahim