Re: Fedora and virtual machines not starting

Whereas I have sound with 34, albeit very, very laggy using qemu instead of gnome-boxes, but that may be down to a config issue and it using Gnome instead of Mate, and 34 vs Rawhide however, so something strange is going on if I can get quickemu's downloaded F34 iso to boot up with (albeit laggy) sound but I can't with F35 or the Mate spin.

I'm not sure if it's something Solus specific that's making me have audio with F34 however, vs dead silence.