Re: Can I upgrade Coconut to Mint?

I have installed many different distributions and versions of linux over the
years and gentoo has been the most difficult of all of them.

Yeah Gentoo is the only Linux I truly can say I gave up on and actually couldn't get installed and working, even on a vm. Well, LFS would probably be far more difficult, but I never even thought to give that a try, especially since I couldn't get Gentoo working. As an aside, apparently Gentoo's lead developer left Gentoo to start Funtoo, but that's just as difficult to get installed and running.
~Kyle