Re: Can I upgrade Coconut to Mint?

Hi,

Coconut is an Ubuntu spin built on Ubuntu LTS. Mint is also an Ubuntu spin. Thus the question should be, what does mint do that my current install doesn't?

Once you answered that question, you should ask, what will do what I need?

Then you run $sudo apt-get install

with the list of packages you needed.

If a package is not in the repos, you hope there's a .deb compile out there. If not, you build it from source code, not my thing, I'll freely admit.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp