Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

Good for you and Pine;  LOL.  Not sure I know the difference between Pine and Alpine; they are identical in all respects I have encountered, anyway.  Maybe it's a question of brands or licensing?  Elm is also good, assuming it's still around.

-Dave  -