Re: How do you format a disk using slint?

The utility is called gnome-disks.  You can type that into the run dialogue.  Even better, you can add it to the menus by starting  mozo from the run dialogue.  Suppose you want to put it on the 'accessories' menu. You could navigate to 'accessories', and make a new item.  The command would be "gnome-disks", and the shortcut would be whatever you want.