Re: Did Mate change the Brisk menu?

Oh I see it. I still have it working here after yesterday's install and update. This one may be even better than the Advanced MATE Menu I just found on my list of panel applets on my Fedora host. If yours is missing, it seems it may have been inadvertently removed from your bottom panel. If you have a mouse or trackball connected to your machine, you can turn on Orca's "speak object under mouse" checkbox and run it down to the bottom left corner of your screen. I have a button right there that says "menu toggle button not pressed." That's the Brisk menu. If you don't have it, right click and select add to panel. The Brisk menu should be in the list of applets you can add there. Now I need to try to get it on the host machine. That's a good one.

~Kyle