Re: Did Mate change the Brisk menu?

On my new Solus-MATE installation in my vm, if I press alt+f1 to open the menu, instead of the traditional MATE menu bar with the system, applications and places menus, I see a single menu, in which system and places are submenus and log out and shut down are at the bottom. Is this the Brisk menu? I just installed this and updated it today and I see this menu structure both before and after the update. It appears it has not changed.

~Kyle