Re: Solus DE observations

Thank you for this!  minimal or no building required.  I suppose, since Solus is a gamers' distro, they've optimized their builds of wine and winetricks, in particular.  And, there might not be the latency issues one might find elsewhere.

Cheers,

Dave  H.

Sent from my Lenovo Thinkpad, running Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr for info