Did FF90 broke Orca and speech?

Not sure if this is a solely me having this issue, but after doing my Solus upgrades, Firefox went from 89 to 90.

That's where the weirdness begins. ssentially. Some keys are not working, while others work but don't announce output.

For example.....open up Firefox on my machine, and want to toggle between brose/focus mode? It doesn't announce it but does, in fact, change the mode.

Same for time being announced. It's not read in Firefox. So I'm not sure if it's FF90 breaking things, the addons I've installed, or something really, rreally weird with Orca 40? I've only changed the default search engine o DDG from Google....and this only affects Firefox, so not sure what's going on