Re: re-sending this: are you interested in natural sounding TTS voices for Linux by Readspeaker? demo link included

Well, thank you so far for an interest in better voices. Among the ReadSpeaker voices which I've heard, I like the better inflection of Heather. And yes, Didier, I began a similar discussion some years ago, but you know if we don't gently-and-occasionally suggest access to these speech engines, we may never enjoy comprible voice experiences as Android or the Mac. Meanwhile Gene mentions Voxygen. I think some1 from that company actually replied last time around, but this person didn't seem to be aware of Speakup or any console speech. I cannot find any Hypra voice samples, but for a youtube video, completely in French. Mostly their site talks about a cloud API service. Meanwhile, I guess so-far there are at least 5 of us who would consider ReadSpeaker, but I think semantha suposedly sold by Oralux would be my prefference, depending on prices.
Chime