Re: reddit clients

git clone https://gitlab.com/ajak/tuir/pipelines?ref=master
Better than using pipi.
The README.md file you download is a real html mess so won't be that easy to read but once you get it built it does work.
It will be called tuir on the system.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Tim here.  There are several CLI reddit clients.  The granddaddy of
them was `rtv` but the maintainer stopped development.  They have a
page listing some forks/alternatives:

https://gist.github.com/michael-lazar/8c31b9f637c3b9d7fbdcbb0eebcf2b0a

TUIR was one fork that I've heard of but it didn't make it; "TTRV"
seems to be an active fork though this is the first I've heard of it;
and they list `reddio` as such a viewer written in shell-script (not a
fork).

Last time I used `rtv` it required some OATH tokens passed around via
the browser first to get the initial login that you handed off to
`rtv` but after it had successfully connected once, it worked
uneventfully from there out.

Hope this helps,

-Tim