Re: reddit clients

Tim here.  There are several CLI reddit clients.  The granddaddy of
them was `rtv` but the maintainer stopped development.  They have a
page listing some forks/alternatives:

https://gist.github.com/michael-lazar/8c31b9f637c3b9d7fbdcbb0eebcf2b0a

TUIR was one fork that I've heard of but it didn't make it; "TTRV"
seems to be an active fork though this is the first I've heard of it;
and they list `reddio` as such a viewer written in shell-script (not a
fork).

Last time I used `rtv` it required some OATH tokens passed around via
the browser first to get the initial login that you handed off to
`rtv` but after it had successfully connected once, it worked
uneventfully from there out.

Hope this helps,

-Tim