Re: Running Android Voices in Linux?

Hi SL: 1 of my linux experts grabbed them-and-put them in my home directory. All of it are 1.5GB. If I had a place to upload to you individually or a public site, I would be thrilled to. Hopefully, later today another expert will be here, maybe we can come up with something, but SL since the way this list is configured, I seemingly have no way of writing you directly? Thanks so much in advance
Chime