Re: Running Android Voices in Linux?

RHVoice is one of the best voice sets available for Linux, and it's also available for Android. I usually use the bdl voice, as it's probably the most clear and natural sounding voice, although nothing computerized has ever sounded naturel to me. Still, RHVoice bdl is good enough that I run it on my computer and on my Android devices, all except one, which never starts it and reverts back to Google's voices if I do get RHVoice working. Still, of the voices that are available on both Android and Linux, RHVoice is the best available and the easiest to get working.

~Kyle