re: tried accessible coconut

The problem turned out to be two monitor cables were connected to one
computer and one of those cables ought to have been connected to the
computer running accessible coconut.  Once fixed two sets of chimes played
after keying in my password and orca came on talking.  So I got a good
accessible coconut disk and a good installation.  Now let's see if my
router will accept my password.