Re: Manjaro linux

Ah yes. That bug report seems to be much more detailed than what some users were telling me. Oddly enough, "Try Ubuntu" works with BIOS on the GNOME version. I have been told that the

sudo -e ubiquity

work-around does apparently fix the problem, although if you can get to the assistive technology setting, that should also fix it. Thanks for the detailed link.

~Kyle