Re: Manjaro linux

I think it depends on what you mean by "in its installer".

Orca is part of the Gnome Desktop, and as such, I would expect the
vast majority of distros that install Gnome by default to include Orca
among their default selection of installed packages whether or not
their installer is accessible or thaey make it easy to configure Orca
to launch automatically upon graphical log-in.

On the other hand, to my knowledge, there is no distro that uses Orca
to make a graphical installer accessible and that all distros that
have accessible installers utilize either a text-mode screen reader or
brltty to make a text-based installer accessible.