Re: amazon?

what committee  of the w3c/wai do you serve on?
1. all items should  function from the keyboard is a current standard.
2. all current, not modern, user agents must be supported is also a standard.
3. elinks is not a text based browser, nor is links.
4. their use of image focused verification violates the current standard.
what does this have to do with 1995? Further Lynx itself was just updated in...July of this year.